The Thursday 6:30pm class on August 1 WILL BE CANCELED.
Full schedule will resume next week.
Our apologies for any inconveniences. Thank you.
WU: 3 rounds of:
:60 jump rope
:60 double under practice
MOB: Hamstrings. Shoulders. Hips.
REVIEW: Bear Complex
C: Bear Complex.
5 rounds for load.
1 Squat Clean
1 Back Squat
1 Behind the neck push press
Cycle through the entire complex 7 times per round.
Rest 2:00 between rounds.
Bear Complex Rules:
1. Cycle through the above movement pattern 7 TIMES PER ROUND WITHOUT THE BAR EVER RESTING ON THE GROUND. YOU MAY REST WITH THE BAR ON YOUR BACK OR IN THE HANG POSITION, BUT NOT ON THE GROUND.
2. If you rest the bar on the ground, start over at zero.
3. Go up in weight as necessary between rounds.
4. Make this as heavy as technique allows.
5. Record weight used per round to board.
Rob Orlando’s 200# Bear Complex: