CTF Group Training Schedule
SPECIAL EVENT: Labor Day weekend, 5th annual WOD for RET!
On August 30th, there will be no classes at CTF.
We encourage everyone to join us for this most scenic and meaningful workout.
ALL LEVELS WELCOMED.
100% of the proceeds from this epic fundraiser go the The RET Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
“Give Back” – Richard E Thomas III, 1985- 2000.
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
CTF MEMBERS RESERVE FOR CLASS HERE.
Group Training Options:
All CTF programs are written and developed in house by our staff of fitness experts. We do not believe in a, one-size fits all, approach. The proper combination and timing of classes and courses is different for each of our students. Need help creating your perfect plan? Just ask your CTF coaches.
• Performance- CTF’s classic strength and conditioning program improves all levels of athletic performance, health and fitness.
• Conditioning- Build your endurance in these lighter weight and longer time domain workouts.
• Technique- Mastering technique can take a lifetime. Slow down and focus on perfecting the fundamentals in these education focused classes.
• Mobility- Improve flexibility and range of motion, decrease risk of injury, improve circulation and speed recovery.
• Advanced- Elevated training for the competitive athlete. You must test into and register for this program.
• Specialized Courses- Power, Olympic Weightlifting and CrossFit Endurance are just a few of the Specialized Courses offered. Specialized courses use periodized programming to achieve specific goals. Enroll in a specialized course to master a specific discipline, aspect of fitness, strength or skill. You must register to reserve your spot in a specialized course. Schedules vary.
• Skill Clinics- In these small group sessions our fitness experts will walk you through the mechanics of a specific skill, you may even receive homework. You must reserve your spot. Skill focus varies.
• CF Kids- Develop a lifelong love of fitness in your child. Fitness, Community, Games and Learning.
• Free Group Run- Get together with other runners and CTF’s expert endurance coaches on Saturdays from 7am to 8:30am. Group run is free to residents of Beaufort County, have a local ID ready.
• Open Gym- Spend this time working on a skill, personal program, homework, mobilizing or catching up on a missed workout. The gym is yours. Classes and coaching are not available during open gym.
• HS & Sports Team Training- During these hours CTF coaches and gym are reserved for training high school athletes and all levels of sports teams.
Visit CTF Events for CTF Workshops, Competitions, The I CAN Games, Races, Fundraisers, Parties, the annual CTF Cruise and more!!! CTF Events are Informative, Challenging & FUN!!!